Chelmsford: Police name man who died at private party
POLICE have named the man who died at a private party at a property in Chelmsford.
Anton Jardin, 39, from Eastwood Road, Rayleigh, died at a property off the A414, London Road, Chelmsford on August 19.
In a statement, his family said: “Anton was our loving and caring son, brother and uncle. He was a talented artist and graphic designer, full of enthusiasm for life.
“He loved fitness and sport, including running the London Marathon in 2010 in aid of a local children’s hospice. He enjoyed travelling, especially a trip to Australia.
“We are devastated at losing him, words cannot express our loss; there is a hole in our lives which cannot be filled. He was be sorely missed by friends and family.”
You may also want to watch:
The arrested men remain in police custody and detectives will continue to question them about their involvement in Mr Jardin’s death.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change