Chelsmford: CCTV images released in relation to petrol and mobile phone thefts
- Credit: Contributed
Police have released CCTV images in relation to two separate offences in Chelmsford.
A motorcyclist went to the Esso garage, in Princes Avenue, at about 6.30am on June 18 and put some unleaded petrol into the tank, before leaving without attempting to pay.
The same thing happened at the Texaco Garage, in Baddow Road, at about 9.15pm on July 1.
The motorcyclist’s bike is purple and the motorcyclist had a white, yellow and black helmet, white gloves, white boots, and a khaki or grey jacket with black trousers.
Anyone with information should contact Pc Rob Bentley, or his colleagues at Chelmsford, on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police have also released CCTV images in relation to the theft of a mobile phone from a shopper on June 21 between 7.45pm and 8.30pm.
A woman had been using the self-service check-out at Asda, in Chelmer Village, when she left her mobile phone in the basket area.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 5 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 8 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 9 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 10 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
She returned an hour later to find the Samsung Galaxy phone, worth £700, had been stolen.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Pc Christopher Leavett, or his colleagues at Chelmsford, on 101.