Child trapped in chair at library

A YOUNG child was this morning rescued after he got stuck at a library.

The fire brigade were called after the three-year-old trapped his finger in a plastic chair at the library in Felixstowe.

Firefighters from the town’s fire station were called at around 9.20am and within 15 minutes the youngster was released.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus