Child treated after bedroom blaze
A CHILD had to be given oxygen after a small fire in a bedroom.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to an end terrace in Mill Close, Orford, near Woodbridge, just after 7.15pm tonight.
Persons were believed to be inside but when crews arrived everyone was accounted for.
Appliances from Orford, Saxmundham, and Aldeburgh attended.
They discovered a small fire in a bedroom which was extinguished just before 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
One child received oxygen therapy from the fire service.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town