Chimney blaze tackled

CREWS deal with Mildenhall blaze

A FIRE broke out in the chimney of a property in Mildenhall on Saturday night<13.02>.

Firefighters were called to tackle the flames which had spread from a wood burner to a chimney of a house in Manor Road at 9.24pm.

Crews used chimney tools to extinguish the blaze and had the incident under control by 9.40pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus