Chimney fire near Stowmarket

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a chimney blaze at Rattlesden, near Stowmarket.

John Howard

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a chimney blaze at Rattlesden, near Stowmarket.

The fire broke out within a wood burner and broken flue at a cottage within the community at 12.30pm on Tuesday and was dealt with by one crew from the town.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus