Christchurch festival and Christmas fayre to be held in Needham Market
- Credit: Archant
Visitors are expected to flock to a three-day Christmas festival and festive fayre being held in Needham Market.
The Christchurch Christmas Festival will start tomorrow from 10am-7pm and continue over the weekend from 10am-5pm on Saturday, and midday-5pm on Sunday – following a cafe-style morning worship which starts at 10.30am.
On display will be the ‘Knitivity Star’, which has been created by several members of the community, as well as creative displays of bible stories – including one from Bosmere Primary School.
The town’s annual Christmas fayre will also take place this Sunday from 10am-4pm and many of the town’s shops will be open.
There will also be stalls in the High Street, at the community centre and several other locations as well as other activities and attractions.
You may also want to watch:
For children, there is the winter wonderland, Santa’s grotto, snow machine and kids can even pen a letter to Father Christmas on the day.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 9 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field