Christmas presents stolen in burglary at home in Clacton
Police are investigating a burglary in Clacton where Christmas presents were stolen.
The incident happened at a home in Nien Oord, Clacton, sometime between 1.30pm and 3.45pm on Tuesday, December 19.
An Essex Police spokesman said that a house in the road was burgled, and a number of items including Christmas presents were stolen.
The spokesman added that jewellery and alcohol are also understood to have been taken by the suspects, who are unknown at this stage.
Investigating officers have confirmed that a messy search of the home was carried out, and entry was gained by smashing a window.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed any unusual activity in the area or who has any information which may help police officers in their investigation is asked to contact Essex Police on 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car