Christmas presents stolen in burglary at home in Clacton
Police are investigating a burglary in Clacton where Christmas presents were stolen.
The incident happened at a home in Nien Oord, Clacton, sometime between 1.30pm and 3.45pm on Tuesday, December 19.
An Essex Police spokesman said that a house in the road was burgled, and a number of items including Christmas presents were stolen.
The spokesman added that jewellery and alcohol are also understood to have been taken by the suspects, who are unknown at this stage.
Investigating officers have confirmed that a messy search of the home was carried out, and entry was gained by smashing a window.
Anyone who witnessed any unusual activity in the area or who has any information which may help police officers in their investigation is asked to contact Essex Police on 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 6 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 9 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 10 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches