Christmas shopping and lifestyle show takes place at Seckford Hall, Woodbridge on November 30
- Credit: Su Anderson
People are being invited to a Christmas shopping and lifestyle show later this month, which will also raise funds for a good cause.
A pop-up fashion shop and fashion show, a raffle and dozens of stalls selling various items will be among the attractions during the event at Seckford Hall Hotel, near Woodbridge, on November 30.
Proceeds from the event will go towards Cancer Campaign in Suffolk, which helped set up the John Le Vay Cancer Information Centre at Ipswich Hospital 10 years ago.
Karen Hare, chief executive of the charity, said: “It has grown and grown over the last 10 years, it is very much an oasis and a place where people can go and find information for themselves when it is right for them.”
The event is being organised by Boleyn Events and promoted by Millriver Publicity.
You may also want to watch:
The hotel has agreed to give up its space for free while it has also been supported by Archant Suffolk, publisher of the EADT and Ipswich Star, the JuiceWorks and Town 102.
Sonia Shelcott, of Millriver, said: “We decided we would like to raise more money for the charity at a stand-alone event. It is nice to support a local charity.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
“You can see firsthand when you go to the John Le Vay centre how it is being used.”
Mrs Hare added: “Everything we do is for people in Suffolk, the money raised goes to people in Suffolk. The support that we get is huge for us.”
Entry is £5 per person and free for children – there will also be free parking.
To book a ticket online you can visit www.living-it-up.co.uk
The event takes place between 11am-3pm.