Neighbours found man’s body after climbing through window
- Credit: Archant
Concerned neighbours found the body of a 56-year-old man at his Sudbury home after gaining access through a window.
Christopher Chinnery died on February 21 this year.
An inquest into his death was opened on Friday and the coroner heard that Mr Chinnery lived alone in a bungalow and was well thought of by his neighbours.
Concerned that they had not heard from him in a few days, neighbours managed to gain access to the house through a window.
Inside they found Mr Chinnery on the floor.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics were called to the scene but Mr Chinnery was pronounced dead.
Senior coroner for Suffolk, Nigel Parsley, confirmed that an internal case review into Mr Chinnery’s death will be held on July 15 with an inquest date set for August 11.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain