Accused to face trial over allegedly assaulting three men
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a Haverhill man accused of assaulting three men will take place next summer.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing via a prison video link was 30-year-old Christopher Pearson, of Willow Close, Haverhill.
He pleaded not guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm, affray, assault causing actual bodily harm and assault by beating.
The offences, which involve three alleged victims, are alleged to have been committed on August 5 2018.
A further case management hearing will take place on December 11 and Pearson’s trial is expected to take place in August or September next year.
You may also want to watch:
Pearson was remanded in custody.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship