Accused to face trial over allegedly assaulting three men
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a Haverhill man accused of assaulting three men will take place next summer.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing via a prison video link was 30-year-old Christopher Pearson, of Willow Close, Haverhill.
He pleaded not guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm, affray, assault causing actual bodily harm and assault by beating.
The offences, which involve three alleged victims, are alleged to have been committed on August 5 2018.
A further case management hearing will take place on December 11 and Pearson’s trial is expected to take place in August or September next year.
You may also want to watch:
Pearson was remanded in custody.
- 1 Suffolk Instagram star spreads body positivity for 'mid-size' girls through fashion
- 2 Suffolk events going ahead this summer which you can enjoy
- 3 A140 closed this weekend to connect road to new roundabout
- 4 Former bakery goes up for sale after restaurant plans fall through
- 5 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 6 Hair salon and cocktail bar opening new Suffolk site as demand 'goes bananas'
- 7 Murder probe launched after woman found dead at Ipswich flat
- 8 'I don't want to tarnish the good feelings I have with the fans' - Lambert on Celtic vacancy
- 9 Covid patient admissions drop at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 10 Infection rates show slight rise in some districts