Accused to face trial over allegedly assaulting three men
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a Haverhill man accused of assaulting three men will take place next summer.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing via a prison video link was 30-year-old Christopher Pearson, of Willow Close, Haverhill.
He pleaded not guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm, affray, assault causing actual bodily harm and assault by beating.
The offences, which involve three alleged victims, are alleged to have been committed on August 5 2018.
A further case management hearing will take place on December 11 and Pearson’s trial is expected to take place in August or September next year.
You may also want to watch:
Pearson was remanded in custody.
- 1 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 4 Ipswich consider striker signing after Hawkins undergoes surgery
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 7 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 8 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 9 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 10 Campaign against two more solar farms gathers strength in Suffolk villages