Cars damaged and tyre slashed in Suffolk village
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Cars have been damaged and a tyre was slashed while vehicles were left parked in a street in Bures.
Police say the vehicles were damaged while parked in Church Square in the village, at some point between May 20 and Wednesday, June 24.
It is said the cars had their valves “interfered with or damaged”, while another had a tyre deflated.
Suffolk police have since issued a reminder on the danger of tampering with vehicles.
A spokeswoman said: “Officers would like to issue a reminder that tampering with vehicles is extremely dangerous and could result in a serious accident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw any of the incidents, or who has any information regarding them, is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary’s Crime Coordination Centre on 101, quoting reference 37/35118/20.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 5 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 6 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm