Panto season isn’t ‘behind us’ yet
- Credit: Archant
An enchanting performance of Cinderella delighted audiences at a Suffolk village’s annual winter pantomime this weekend.
The Henley Players have been putting on productions since 2011 and the director of this year's show, Marina Griggs, has praised the company of amateur performers for their production of Cinderella.
She said: "We have a fantastic group and we really enjoy putting these shows on twice a year.
"Our summer show mainly focuses on our junior cast so this is the big show of the year."
The Henley Community Centre hosted three performances over the weekend, all set against a dazzling wintery backdrop.
You may also want to watch:
The cast have been staging shows at the Henley Community Centre since 2011, with previous hits including Robin Hood and 'Allo' 'allo' and Sleeping Beauty.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England