Award-winning circus returns to Clacton Pier
- Credit: Archant
Clacton Pier’s oldest building is set to host the award-winning Circus Fantasia for the third season this summer.
The circus will perform twice daily in the Jolly Roger Arena for nine days over Whitsun and then will return for the whole of the school summer holidays.
The Clacton Pier Circus begins on Saturday, May 25 and will run through until June, with shows at 2pm and 4.15pm.
Pier Director Billy Ball said: "The Jolly Roger had been used for storage for around 35 years and we needed to get it back into use and paying its way.
"This is a top quality circus and we have been extremely impressed with the standard of acts they have supplied in the past two years.
You may also want to watch:
"We are delighted to have them back for a third season for what is a thrilling end of the pier show for all the family."
Tickets for the circus are £7 and can be booked here or on the door.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 5 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 6 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 7 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Missing person from Braintree has been found
- 10 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash