Clacton: Airing cupboard fire at first floor flat in Dudley Road

FIRE-Essex-engine1

- Credit: Archant

A fire broke out in the airing cupboard of a first floor flat in Essex last night.

Firefighters were called the blaze in Dudley Road, Clacton, at about 10.45pm.

Two crews from Clacton attended and had the fire out by just after 11pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus