Clacton: Concern for missing woman Natalie Piner
THE public are being asked to help police trace a woman who has not been seen by her family since the weekend.
Natalie Piner was last seen by her husband at their home in Meredith Road, Clacton, on Saturday when she left the house in a black Mercedes C180.
Searches of the Tendring area were carried out over the weekend with specialist officers on the ground support by their colleagues from the air support unit.
An Essex police spokesman said: “Natalie’s family is distraught at her disappearance and want her to make contact with the police.”
The 36-year-old is white, but with a tanned complexion, around 5ft 8ins, of slim build and has dark shoulder-length hair. She was last seen wearing a pink jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call investigating officers at Clacton police station on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 4 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 5 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 6 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial