Clacton murder probe: 41-year-old had ‘traumatic chest injuries’
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man who died after a collision in Little Clacton suffered ‘traumatic chest injuries’, according to police.
The collision took place shortly before 11pm on Friday, February 7, in The Street.
A 41-year-old man from Little Clacton, Dean Clark, died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination was held on February 9. It was discovered Mr Clark had sustained traumatic chest injuries consistent with a collision with a vehicle.
Another 41 year-old man was arrested shortly after the collision took place.
Craig Garton, of Upper Branston Road, Clacton, was charged with murder and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates' Court today, February 10.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 5 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 6 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 7 'If we're clever there's lots to learn' - McKenna on Town's Bolton lessons
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 10 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month