Clacton murder probe: 41-year-old had ‘traumatic chest injuries’
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man who died after a collision in Little Clacton suffered ‘traumatic chest injuries’, according to police.
The collision took place shortly before 11pm on Friday, February 7, in The Street.
A 41-year-old man from Little Clacton, Dean Clark, died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination was held on February 9. It was discovered Mr Clark had sustained traumatic chest injuries consistent with a collision with a vehicle.
Another 41 year-old man was arrested shortly after the collision took place.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Garton, of Upper Branston Road, Clacton, was charged with murder and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates' Court today, February 10.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 7 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 8 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 9 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections