Clacton: Essex Police appeal for help tracing missing teen Maria Cox
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Clacton who was reported missing on Christmas Day remains out of contact, police have said.
Maria Cox, from Vista Road in the town, was reported missing after leaving an address in Tottenham,on Christmas Eve and has been un-contactable since.
The 17-year-old was last seen at about 8.30am on Christmas Day at an address in King Edward Avenue, Blackpool, with a 20-year-old man.
Essex Police is appealing for the residents of Blackpool to help trace Maria and is working with Lancashire Constabulary, carrying out local enquiries.
“Police are concerned for Maria and ask her to get in touch with officers or relatives as soon as possible,” said a police spokesman.
Maria is described as white with long dark brown hair which she wears in a ponytail.
Anyone with information about Maria’s whereabouts is asked to contact police on 101.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 6 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 10 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch