Clacton/Harwich: Thieves make off with televisions and jewellery in burglaries
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2009
Televisions, jewellery and a DVD player are among the items to have been stolen during two burglaries.
The first theft occurred between 2pm on Sunday, December 8 and 9.50pm the following Monday, at a property in Kingsway, Harwich.
The items stolen include two televisions, a DVD player and some clothing.
The second incident occurred between midday and 6.40pm on Tuesday in Farmers Way, Clacton.
A window at the back of a bungalow was forced open. Thieves made off with items including a three-figure sum of cash, some cigarettes, a wooden jewellery box, a gold buckle ring, a gold ring with a rough diamond in a square setting, and a gold ring with an American dollar coin.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Clacton CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts