Clacton: Man in hospital with ‘potentially serious injuries’ after falling off ladder
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with “potentially serious injuries” after falling off a ladder in Clacton.
Emergency crews were called to reports of the incident at an address in Weeley Heath at 3.25pm today.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said the man sustained “potentially serious injuries”, adding it could not be ruled out that the man had suffered life-threatening injuries.
The man, believed to be in his 30s, suffered possible leg, back and pelvis injuries and was also having difficulty breathing.
It is thought the incident took place at a farm.
You may also want to watch:
Critical care medics sedated the patient and he was taken to Colchester General Hospital by land ambulance.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors