Clacton: Man is robbed after withdrawing cash from post office
- Credit: Archant
A man has been robbed by three men in Clacton after he withdrew a three figure sum of cash from a post office.
The 47-year-old victim had just withdrawn the money from the post office at Magdalen Green and was walking along Coppins Road on July 19 between 8.30am and 9am when he was attacked.
One of them grabbed him around the neck before they searched his pockets and took the cash.
One of the men was white and was wearing a white and blue Chelsea sweatband and had shoulder-length ginger hair.
One of the other men was wearing jeans and flip flops.
You may also want to watch:
This is not thought to be part of the recent series of robberies in the Clacton area.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Dc Claire Strachan, or her colleagues at Clacton CID, on 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder