Clacton: Man reported missing now wanted for the theft of £800 from family home
- Credit: Archant
A man who was originally reported missing by his partner in Clacton is now wanted by police for the theft of cash from the family home.
Daniel O’Brien left his home on Cambridge Road during the morning of Thursday, May 1.
It is believed that the 43-year-old stole approximately £800 from inside the property.
Mr O’Brien is described as white, approximately 5ft 9ins tall and has dark-brown hair.
He was last seen wearing blue jean, blue shoes and a grey buttoned jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police have urged anyone who sees Mr O’Brien to contact them immediately on 999.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 10 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed