Clacton: Motorcyclist, 19, in hospital after hit-and-run collision with Mercedes S class
- Credit: Archant
A teenage motorcyclist is in hospital after an alleged hit-and-run crash in north-east Essex.
The 19-year-old suffered hip injuries after his vehicle was involved in a collision with a car that failed to stop in Clacton shortly before 3.30pm on Friday, Essex Police said.
The incident happened in Carnarvon Road, near the junction with Kingsland Court.
The teenager, local to the area, was taken to Colchester General Hospital.
The car involved is believed to have been a black Mercedes S class.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are wanted. Call police with information on 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 4 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 5 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Town remain in talks with Edwards over new deal