Clacton: Pair treated for smoke inhalation after flat fire

PARAMEDICS treated a man and woman after a flat fire in Clacton-on-Sea.

Fire crews were called to a small blaze at Westbank Court, Marine Parade, around 3.30pm on Saturday.

An man and woman, suffering from smoke inhalation, were given oxygen by firefighters, before being handed over to paramedics.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus