Clacton: Police release CCTV images of suspect wanted in connection to street attack
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man wanted for questioning after a 50-year-old suffered a broken jaw in a street attack.
The man was assaulted in Canarvon Road, Clacton at around 7.15pm on Saturday, March 9.
The attack, which left the man with a broken jaw, is believed to have happened between Moving Places and Jiggs.
The suspect is described as white, aged 25, of medium build, 5ft 7in tall and was wearing a dark coloured jacket with light coloured sleeves, dark coloured trousers, dark coloured trainers with a white band around the bottom. He had a white or cream coloured cap with a peak to the front.
He was clean shaven and wearing trainers and is reported to have left the scene in the direction of Hayes Road. Officers would also like to identify the suspect’s companion who is also pictured.
You may also want to watch:
Dc Luke Howard of Clacton CID said: “These CCTV stills were taken from Clacton train station near the time of the offence. The suspect approached the victim and with no provocation has punched him to the ground and kicked him.”
Call police on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 8 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results