Clacton: Security guard fights robbers
A COUNCIL security guard fought back after two hooded men punched him in the face and demanded money.
The security guard was working for Tendring District Council in Clacton when he was approached by the robbers at 8.15pm on Christmas Day.
While he was checking the council’s building in Clay Hall, Wyndham Crescent, the young men wearing hooded tops demanded cash and hit him in the face. The security guard faugh back and the robbers ran off.
The attackers have been described as white, aged between 20 and 25, about 5ft 6ins or 5ft 7ins tall and with slim builds.
One of the men was wearing a blue Adidas hooded top and the other was wearing a grey hooded top and blue tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Terry at Clacton CID on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road