Clacton: Stolen Audi A3 torched after keys taken in burglary
- Credit: citizenside.com
A car was found burnt out after being stolen from outside a home in Clacton.
Thieves broke in to a house in Cotman Road before stealing the keys and driving off with a white Audi A3.
The burglary took place between 12.30am and 5.30am on Monday.
Investigating officer, PC Luke Howard, of Essex Police, said: “Thieves broke into the property by forcing the lock on the rear door and stole the keys to the Audi A3.
“The car was later found burnt out in Golden Lane, Thorpe-le-Soken.
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to hear from anyone who might have seen this crime in progress.
“We would also advise car owners to be vigilant and to hide away the car keys when leaving their homes unattended.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
Call police on 101.