Teenager left with fractured jaw after fight outside pub
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been left with a fractured jaw after a fight took place outside a pub.
A 19 year-old man, had been leaving the Moon & Starfish pub on Marine Parade East in Clacton at around 1am on September 19 when he happened upon a fight taking place outside.
As he left the pub he was struck to the side of the face causing him to fall to the floor where he was then kicked in the face.
He was left with a fractured jaw.
Essex Police said that the incident was not linked to a previously reported incident in the same area on the same night where a man and a vehicle collided.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “We believe members of the public helped him get away and we need anyone who saw what happened, has CCTV, dash cam, or mobile phone footage, or any other information to come forward.
“If have any information please call us on 101 quoting the crime reference number 42/156277/20 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 8 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 9 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 10 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move