Teenage girl and man left with serious head injuries after town centre incident
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl and a man suffered serious head injuries after a disturbance in Clacton town centre.
Essex Police received reports of a group of teenagers involved in a disturbance on Pallister Road near the NatWest bank at about 11.20pm on Tuesday July 14.
Police believe the group argued with a man in the street before an altercation took place and a teenage girl was left with a serious head injury.
Shortly afterwards two men went to use the cashpoint at the bank and were assaulted by the teenagers in the group.
One of the men, aged in his 30s, was taken to hospital with a serious head injury.
You may also want to watch:
The group are believed to have left the scene on foot in the direction of Holland-on-Sea.
Anyone with information about this incident or the identities of anyone involved can report it online to Essex Police or by calling 101.
- 1 Lambert on calls for him to be sacked and reports of a 'mutiny'
- 2 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Suffolk?
- 3 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 4 Body found in search for missing man
- 5 Coronavirus infection rates drop in every district
- 6 Ipswich Town turn down League One rivals' Donacien bid
- 7 Police issue CCTV images in connection with Ipswich investigation
- 8 Man who coughed in face of police officer during Covid-19 pandemic is jailed
- 9 Covid rule breaker travelled from Colchester to Norwich to deliver birthday present
- 10 Six new Covid vaccine sites open in Suffolk today as programme takes next step