Teenage girl and man left with serious head injuries after town centre incident
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl and a man suffered serious head injuries after a disturbance in Clacton town centre.
Essex Police received reports of a group of teenagers involved in a disturbance on Pallister Road near the NatWest bank at about 11.20pm on Tuesday July 14.
Police believe the group argued with a man in the street before an altercation took place and a teenage girl was left with a serious head injury.
Shortly afterwards two men went to use the cashpoint at the bank and were assaulted by the teenagers in the group.
One of the men, aged in his 30s, was taken to hospital with a serious head injury.
You may also want to watch:
The group are believed to have left the scene on foot in the direction of Holland-on-Sea.
Anyone with information about this incident or the identities of anyone involved can report it online to Essex Police or by calling 101.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship