Woman and boy charged with stealing purse and tablet
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a teenage boy have been charged with robbery after a 64-year-old woman had her purse and tablet computer stolen.
Essex Police said they were called to a multiple occupancy home in Dudley Road, Clacton, in the early hours of Monday after receiving reports of a robbery.
Police believe the victim was targeted, with a spokesman confirming she was left “shaken but unhurt” following the incident.
Kelly Luckhurst, 32, of St Osyth, appeared via video link at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.
Luckhurst will appear at Chelmsford Crown Court at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old boy, who has not been named, was charged with robbery and possession of a knife in a public place.
He appeared via video link at Chelmsford Youth Court on Tuesday where he admitted the charges.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 3 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 4 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 6 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 7 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
- 9 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 10 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will