Claydon: Crews tackle microwave fire

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters have extinguished a blaze in a microwave at a home in Claydon.

Crews from Princes Street and Needham Market attended the property in Fir Tree Lane at 3.23pm.

The incident was under control by 3.40pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus