Clear ride for rush hour travellers
MOTORISTS travelling home during the rush hour this evening can expect a clear ride as traffic on the main routes across the county is flowing freely.
A police spokesman said: “It’s very, very quiet on the roads at the moment - nothing going on at all.”
At about 5.10pm drivers on the Orwell bridge faced short delays while a broken-down motorbike was recovered. Traffic was soon moving smoothly again.
There have been two slight delays of no more than seven minutes for passengers on the London to Norwich main rail line, but no major delays are on the cards.
It’s been a damp and grey day across most of the region and tomorrow will be sunny but with slightly cooler temperatures.
You may also want to watch:
For weather updates and all the latest travel news keep visiting this website.
- For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!