Fire crews on scene of barn fire in Clopton
Firefighters went to the scene of a barn fire on Martins Lane in the village of Clopton near Wickham Market.
Three engines were sent to the scene from Ipswich East, Woodbridge and Princes Street.
A spokesman from Suffolk Fire and rescue said that when officers arrived they found a barn containing machinery was alight.
Three hose reel jets and breathing apparatus were used at the incident.
Police and ambulance services were also called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said they had been called but told they weren’t required at the scene.
A stop was called on the incident at 3.22pm.
- 1 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 7 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 10 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
Investigations into the cause of the fire are ongoing.