Cloudy skies to make way for sunshine
- Credit: Archant
It looks like mild temperatures and cloud will feature for much of today, with sunshine returning tomorrow.
The day has started with fairly mild temperatures across the region.
Early morning commuters will by now be used to the highs of 4-5C, with temperatures expected to remain at that level throughout the day without much change.
Suffolk and north Essex will then be dominated by cloud throughout, with a few intervals of sunshine breaking up the grey skies and sporadic showers hitting the eastern part of Suffolk.
Despite the sprinkling of rain, things will continue to look fairly dry heading into this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Heavy cloud will continue overnight with the west of the region likely to experience some cloud breaks coming in.
Cloudy conditions are expected to continue throughout tomorrow morning, with the east seeing grey skies.
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
Thankfully we will see a dash of sunshine as the afternoon comes into view, with temperatures rising a little to 5/6C.
Make sure you check this website for all your weather updates.