‘Serious collision’ involving coach and car on A1120 at Ashfield
- Credit: Archant
A stretch of the A1120 at Ashfield near Debenham has been closed by police following a ‘serious collision’ involving a coach and a car.
Police were called to the scene of the crash at around 9am today, Monday, December 17.
A police spokesman confirmed there were no passengers on the bus at the time of the collision and that the ambulance and fire service had also attended.
It is not yet known if anyone has been injured.
She said: “We were called at 9am to reports of a two-vehicle collision on the A1120 at Ashfield involving a coach and a car
You may also want to watch:
“The road is closed in both directions and there are various other road closures in the area.”
She said Thorpe Road and Low Road, which lead onto the A1120, had also been closed to traffic following the collision.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
“We are advising drivers to stay away from the area,” she said. “It looks like the road will be closed for a considerable length of time.”