Coach fire caused by overheated engine

AN overheated engine has been blamed for a coach fire which started on a Suffolk road.

The blaze broke out in the engine of a coach shortly before 5.40am this morning.

Fire crews from Eye and Diss were called to the scene on the B1077 Victoria Hill. They used two hoses to bring the flames under control by 6.11am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus