Coddenham: Cyclist, 41, in hospital with injuries after car collision
A CYCLIST is in hospital tonight after suffering injuries in a collision with a car.
The incident happened on the A140 in Coddenham just after 6pm today.
The male cyclist, from Lancashire a police spokesman said, was involved in a collision with a Citroen Picasso on the junction with the A14.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital with “non life-threatening or life-changing injuries” the spokesman said.
“He conscious and making progress and is expected to be released from hospital tomorrow,” the spokesman added.
The driver of the Citroen Picasso is believed to have suffered no injuries.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 9 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 10 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole