Colchester: Appeal after teenage girl absconds from mental health unit
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has been reported missing from a mental health unit in Colchester.
Saskia Sakals absconded from The Lakes mental health unit in Turner Road on Tuesday.
A police spokesman said: “Essex Police were contacted shortly before 3pm on Tuesday following concern over the welfare of an 18-year-old female patient who had absconded from the local mental health unit in Turner Road.
“Enquires are under way to locate her.”
Saskia is described as white, slim and about 5ft, 5in. She was last seen wearing silver Skechers trainers and a red bandana.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'