Police trace teenagers wanted in connection to Colchester High Street assault
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have identified two teenage boys wanted in connection to an alleged assault on Colchester High Street.
A teenage victim was approached at about 5.35pm on Saturday, May 4 and, after refusing to give over his bicycle, was assaulted.
The boy did not require hospital treatment but was left shaken by the incident.
Police released an appeal with an image of a teenage boy they wished to trace in connection to the assault.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: "We are no longer looking to identify two teenage boys in connection with an alleged assault and attempted theft in Colchester's High Street on May 4.
You may also want to watch:
"We believe that both teenagers have been identified and will be continuing our enquiries around this incident.
"Thank you for sharing our appeal and for calling in to our officers with information."
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 6 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 7 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 8 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 9 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff