Colchester Borough Council wants views on how best to revamp the ramps
- Credit: Su Anderson
Views are wanted on ways to improve the skate park at Leisure World Colchester.
Colchester Borough Council is looking to revamp the facility, off Cowdray Avenue, and wants to find out what people think of the current ramps.
Residents are invited to complete an online survey looking at possible features, materials and the type of course.
Paul Smith, council leader, said: “It’s been more than 10 years since the skate park opened and over that time it has become a well-used facility.
“I’m pleased we are able to refurbish this site and I would encourage everyone who uses the park to complete the survey and tell us what they like about it and what they’d want to see improved.”
You may also want to watch:
It is hoped the new skate park will open in spring next year.
The survey is open until 6pm on September 30 and is available at the council web site.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 3 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 9 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth