Colchester businesswoman’s magazine chosen as media partner for Miss England
- Credit: Archant
A Colchester businesswoman is celebrating after her magazine was chosen as media partner for the Miss England contest.
Datsa Gaile, 42, runs the online magazine ForAnyWoman.com and will closely follow the competition.
Single mum Datsa, originally from Latvia, began the magazine around a year ago and also runs a beauty product franchise.
She moved to the UK in 2004 and stayed, achieving a degree in business studies from the University of Northampton in 2011.
The Miss England opportunity arose after she interviewed current Miss England Carina Tyrrell.
You may also want to watch:
Datsa said: “It’s a real honour to be chosen as a media partner by the Miss England organisation.
“I was told the Miss England organisation really enjoyed my feature and I was invited to meet with the Miss England director Angie Beasley. It was so exciting to meet her.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
“I even got the opportunity to sit in the famous chair and was given a crown to bring home and place it in my office.”