Colchester: Can you help police find out more about Stuart Coldicott?
- Credit: Archant
Police are making a further appeal for information about what type of life a man, who they believe was assaulted, led.
Stuart Coldicott, 36 was admitted to Colchester General Hospital on February 11 after having sustained serious head injuries.
Detectives believe the injurires were the result of an assault.
He was transferred to another hospital and in is a critical, but stable condition.
Despite an initial appeal for information, officers have been unable to establish where and when Stuart Coldicott was assaulted so are looking to his friends and those who may know him.
You may also want to watch:
In particular, detectives are keen to speak with those who may have seen or spoke to him in January and February.
Senior Investigating Officer, DCI Mark Hall, said: “We have already finished one round of canvassing through our house-to-house enquires in the Barrack Street and Harsnett area of the town.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 Woman's body found in village home
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
“We are also continuing to study CCTV footage we have recovered from the council’s cameras. We will now be carrying out a leaflet drop in and around the town centre in a bid to jog people’s memories.
“We want to hear from those people who know Stuart or have socialised with him; whether they know him by name or not as well as those who saw him in and around Colchester during January and February.”
A 51-year-old man from Colchester is currently on police bail until Friday, April 25 having been arrested in connection with this investigation. Anyone with information in connection with this assault is urged to contact detectives at Brentwood’s Major Investigation Team on 01277 266869 or email them firstname.lastname@example.org.