Colchester/Chelmsford: Two men wanted after burglary spree
- Credit: Archant
Police want to question two men following a number of burglaries across north-east Essex.
Aaron Saville is wanted in connection with two burglaries on Baddow Road in Chelmsford in late May.
A house was broken in to and a mobile telephone and cash were stolen from one house while a mobile telephone was stolen from the other.
The 35-year-old is described as white, around 5ft 9ins tall, is of slim build and has blue eyes. He has a tiger tattoo on his right arm with the name Jordan on it and the name Shannon Louise Saville on his right shoulder. He wears a hoop earring in each ear.
Essex Police investigating officer, Ds Nick Elliott, said: “Obviously we are keen to track him down, but also to know who Jordan and Shannon Louise Saville are so we would like them to contact us too.
You may also want to watch:
“Aaron Saville was last known to be living near the BBC Essex studios and the county cricket club on New London Road.”
The second man who police want to trace is Mateusz Siminski. The 24-year-old Polish national, who is known to live on or near North Station Road in Colchester, is wanted in connection with a burglary on Victor Road in the New Town area in mid-August.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
Ds Elliott added: “Although nothing was stolen from this property, thieves damaged a window and ransacked the place.”
Mateusz Siminski is described as white, of slim build, is around 5ft 10ins tall and was last known to have short, brown spiked hair. He has various tattoos consisting of tribal designs on the right neck, left arms and right legs. He also has the names of his parents Andrzej and Agnieszka.
Witnesses or people with information about these incidents are urged to call Essex Police on 101.