Two charged with murder after father stabbed to death in street
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been charged with the murder of a 31-year-old Colchester man.
Murdoch Brown was stabbed to death in Buffett Way in the early hours of May 7.
A second man, Robert Brown, 44, was also believed to have been assaulted.
Toyn Williams, 27, of Winchester Road, Hale End, London, and Jay Dice, 32, of Mayville, Leyonstone, were last night charged with murder, attempted murder and being concerned in the supply of a class A drug.
They are due at Colchester Magistrates' Court today.
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old boy from Edmonton, arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder, has been bailed until November 15.
A 27-year-old Colchester woman was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation, while a 30-year-old woman, of no fixed abode, held on suspicion of conspiracy to murder in May, was further held on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe