Colchester: Four budding chefs from town star on this week’s Come Dine With Me
- Credit: Archant
BUDDING chefs from Colchester have been showing off their culinary skills on a reality television programme.
Darius Laws, Adrena Austin, Richard Massey, James Coe and Jodie Edzekiel have this week been appearing in Channel 4’s Come Dine With Me.
The show sees each contestant host a dinner party, with guests giving them an overall rating on the quality of their efforts.
Whoever gets the most points, wins a £1,000.
“It was great fun,” said Mr Laws, a self-employed video director from Colchester. “The first day people did not warm to me but by the end of the week it was better.
“Overall it was a fantastic experience. I have made four new friends and hopefully represented Colchester postivitely.”
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 3 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 4 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 5 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 6 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 9 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off