Colchester: Four people assaulted at Medieval Fayre in Castle Park as police search for man with ‘pot belly’
- Credit: Archant
Four people were assaulted during a medieval festival in Colchester, police have said.
A man and two women were punched in the face and a third woman was punched in the back of the head and kicked in the leg during the Medieval Fayre in Castle Park on Saturday, Essex Police said.
They were assaulted at around 5.30pm by several suspects who had been among a group of men.
The victims were all from Colchester.
As part of the investigation, police are searching for a man in his late 50s described as having a “pot belly” who was wearing a flat cap.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are also urged to come forward. Call police with information on 101.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 5 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 6 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 7 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 8 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 9 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth