Colchester: Further delays on A12
- Credit: Archant
Motorists on the A12 faced extra delays in the Colchester area because of another collision.
All lanes are now open following the collision.
One lane was blocked on the London-bound Colchester Bypass between Junction 29, the A120 at Crown Interchange and Junction 28, Colchester Community Stadium because of the collision, which police were called to just after 7.15am.
The vehicles involed were a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a silver Ford Ranger pickup.
Essex Police reported there were no injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road is now cleared.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 6 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 7 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 8 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 9 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go