Colchester: Hunt for ‘bearded’ men who took late night dip at St Mary’s School for Girls’ swimming pool and cause £600 damage
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are hunting two bearded men who caused £600 worth of damage to a Colchester school’s swimming pool during an overnight break-in.
The pair ripped back the cover of the outdoor swimming pool at St Mary’s School for Girls in Lexden Road before having a swim and leaving in the early hours of Sunday.
They caused £600 worth of damage, Essex Police said.
Both men are described as white and in their mid-to-late 20s. One had long dark hair on top, shaven on the sides and a full dark beard and was wearing a white vest with a white shirt and dark trousers.
The other man had short dark hair, a short dark beard and was wearing a dark top and trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Call police with information on 101.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer