Colchester Lymphoma Association support group announce next meeting
- Credit: Archant
A meeting is being held later this month in Essex to support those affected by the white blood cell cancer, lymphoma.
The Colchester Lymphoma Association support group will hold its next meeting on April 17.
The group is made up of individuals who are or have been affected by lymphoma in some way.
This includes patients, family members, partners,friends and carers or those affected.
This month’s meeting will include a talk from Peter Inson on ‘Encouraging reading and its importance.’
The meeting will take place at The Ark at Highwood Methodists Church on Jack Andrews Drive in Highwood from 7 until 8.30pm.
If you would like to find out more about the group or would like to attend this month’s meeting please contact Elaine on 01255 425146 or Brian on 01206 384586 or call the Lymphoma Association’s Freephone number on 0808 808 5555.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 3 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected