Colchester: Man punched unconscious in daylight robbery
- Credit: citizenside.com
A man was punched unconscious during a robbery in Colchester town centre.
The incident happened in Magdalen Street at about 2pm on Tuesday April 29.
The victim, a local man in his 40s, was struck in the face and fell to the ground unconscious.
When he awoke in hospital he found he had been robbed of a Sony Ericsson mobile phone and a blue and white Timberland hooded top.
Essex Police released details of the crime today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact investigating officer Det Con Chris Leslie at Colchester CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Body found in the River Orwell
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 9 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 10 Suffolk pensioner exposed to asbestos for up to 30 years as carpenter